Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week 4 Things 8 and 9 RSS

Signed up for Goggle Reader.  Had a difficult time when I wanted to delete some web site that had become folders but eventually did enough clicking to solve my problem.  Another day I looked at Bloglines and it seemed to have clearer directions.  
Setting up the page would be easy enough for teachers and/or students to do. 
Teaching 6-7 classes every day and taking care of 2 libraries with volunteer help, I have trouble finding time to read my listserv email.  So I am not so sure if I would find this service useful. However, I can see how it could be useful to others.
I spent a great deal of time clicking my way around the Internet and reading various web sites and blogs only to find another interesting link to click.  Before long it was past midnight and time to shut the computer down.  

No comments: